Monday, December 13, 2010

More Tags!

Tim's 12 Tags were all posted yesterday, with two bonus ones on the 12th. Did you see them all?



You still have plenty of time to enter for our Tim Holtz RAKs.

And here's a couple I finished this weekend. Tag 10 using plastic from packing - simply ingenious and it works so well. Honestly it's my favorite tag of those I've made (so far). The pictures just don't do this technique justice. I've going to be on the lookout for packing I can reuse come Christmas morning!



Remember, you have until December 21st to post your project(s) here.

3 comments:

Miss Jaster said...

I can't wait to do that plastic packaging one! It's next on my list! :) Love both of these!

Deborah Mahnken said...

Oh you have to try it - it's fast and loads of fun!!!

santaparanoia.com said...

Thanks for making the honest strive to give an explanation for this. I think very sturdy approximately it and wish to be informed more. If it’s OK, as you